About IAGINDIA GEM LAB
Gem and jewelry is a part of Indian tradition dating back more than 5,000 years continues to this day. The market of gems & jewelry is overflowed with synthetic and treated gemstones. With the increase in awareness for new simulates and synthetics, buyers and consumers all over India started asking for official authenticity certificates and an institution of gemology to impart the knowledge and expertise to traders and others interested in this field.
Hence, IAGINDIA was established to fulfill the demand of today’s gems & jewelry market, with a team of highly qualified experienced gemologists, Diamond graders & jewelry experts to train & educate people and to serve the gems & jewelry industry. IAGINDIA emphasizes on international standard and professionalism which makes it unique in the market. Buyers are advised by traders to get gems & jewelry certified by IAGINDIA (Institute of Ancient Gemology).
Why IAGINDIA ?
IAGINDIA began its journey from the capital of India at Tilak Nagar. Having gain trust and confidence of its clients from all over the country it has expanded its area of operation to some other states of India viz Mumbai, Punjab, U.P and Jammu & Kashmir. Jewellery industry and gem society insists on our practical based courses and well recognized gem testing reports.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- IAG’s mission is to ensure public trust in gems and jewellery by upholding the highest standards of integrity, academics and professionalism
- Highly experienced and internationally qualified gemologist/ faculty from GIA, IGI
- International standard of audio visual Training
- Exclusive collection of Books and training Aids
- Lectures and seminars by experts from Gem & Jewellery industry
- Emphasize on high ratio of practical: theory
- Highly recognized and secure service in diamond grading and gem identification
- Exclusive collection of micro-photography for understanding various type of inclusion and sources
- Outstanding tours to Delhi, Mumbai, Surat, Jaipur etc
- IAG creates extra ordinary gemologists to serve the demand of next generation‘s G& J industry